Sunday, September 7, 2008

settling in...

First of all, thanks for all the encouragement and comments from people! I miss all of you!

I have been getting settled in to life in Italy. We had a hotel for a week but now I have moved into an apartment with 4 other students. Samantha and Sara share a room with me, and Gaby and John are in another room.


We have been walking so much! The day we went apartment hunting we calculated with Gaby's pedometer and it was 18 miles! We have been eating lots of delicious Italian bar food (foccacia, panini) and fast food (pizze, falafel, kebab places) and of course gelato.

More updates to come!

3 comments:

Jeffrey said...

First! Good to hear about your first adventures in Italy. I look forward to hearing more about it this coming year. You're still in my prayers =).

xdelphinex said...

it sounds like youre having fun !!! i miss you !!!

Anonymous said...

is that seriously your place? Thats huge! Well with all you people though may be comfy. Ahh!!! I want to be there too!!!